Mom Succeeds is about helping busy moms improve their lives. This site focuses on personal growth, being more productive, and better money management. But above all, it focuses on thriving your mom life!
You are in the right place if you want to…
- improve your busy mom life through happiness, self-improvement, self-care ideas and more
- get parenting tips about babies, toddlers, tweens, and teenagers
- learn how to simplify and organize your life
- manage your time better so you can achieve more
- find ways to save money and make money from home
About the Real Mom Behind Mom Succeeds
Hi 🙋, I’m Lynelle! For years, I helped people to get a job. Now, my purpose is to help busy moms, like you, create a balanced lifestyle where you can spend more time with your kids.
Before starting a blog, I worked for 10+ years as a Bilingual Human Resources professional in the manufacturing industry.
During those years, I had the opportunity to learn many things, make long lasting friendships, and I also had two daughters!
Why did I move from HR to blogging?
Once I started working in the HR field, my vision was to move up in the corporate ladder. At that time, I worked long hours and took home all the extra work. Thanks to that popular phrase at the end of almost every single job description saying “any additional duties assigned”.
After the birth of my first daughter, my priorities quickly changed. I still wanted to be a successful professional. But I also wanted to spend more time with my baby. Even though, the possibility of having both seemed impossible.
Going back to work was painful. I knew I had to work because of our family’s financial needs but I wasn’t happy. Staying away from my daughter for so many hours didn’t feel right to me.
It was also during those years that I realized that I wasn’t the only one struggling to find that “perfect work and life balance”. In fact, the most common frustrations that employees shared with me were:
- wanting to spend more time with kids but couldn’t quit the job
- missing a kid’s school activity due to a last-minute mandatory overtime
- using most, if not all, of their vacation time to take care of sick kids, doctor appointments, and school closings
- working long hours with the hope to be considered for the next promotion or a higher merit increase
Not only I relate to those frustrations, I understand their concerns too. Because for years, I worked a full-time job while raising my kids. I have to admit that most of the time I felt overwhelmed, overstressed, and exhausted.
Here’s how Mom Succeeds can help you
Trying to balance motherhood with my career was getting harder and harder as time passed.
I constantly felt that I had to choose between being a mom or being a professional. But, I realized that there are many busy moms (like you and me) with the same dreams, needs, and struggles.
That’s what MomSucceeds.com is all about. To help busy moms succeed on the following topics:
- Productivity Tips
- provides you tips and tricks to be more productive while simplifying and organizing your life through planning, prioritizing, and time management.
- Busy Mom Life
- helps you manage your busy mom life including kids’ schools, schedules, and day to day activities. It’s an area for both, experienced and new moms.
- Money Management Tips
- has tools and resources to save money and make money including working from home.
- Personal Growth
- supports you to start an intentional self-transformation through happiness, self-improvement, and having a positive mindset to succeed.
To start, focus on finding your balanced lifestyle instead of the “perfect” balance. Because when you look for the right balance, your needs, skills, and abilities are taken into consideration too.
In addition to Mom Succeeds, you can find me at the shop. It has printables, baby shower gifts, and hair bows for girls.
I personally create every printable, handmade every single hair bow, and put together every product included in the baby shower gifts.
The purpose of this shop is for you to have something less to worry about and more time to do other things and be with your kids.
What should you do next?
First of all, thanks so much for being here! With so many websites out there, I am glad to see you here. If you haven’t been around the site yet, let me suggest the following:
1. Download the popular free guide with the Best Productivity Tips for Busy Moms
Since you are always busy, this guide covers the top productivity tips for busy moms like you. It also includes examples and a list of resources to help you thrive. Plus, it’s completely FREE!
2. Helpful posts for you
How to Create a Simple Command Center for Kids
Are your kids driving you crazy throwing their backpacks in whatever empty space they find? This post will help you create a simple command center to keep their school supplies organized. It includes free printables to help you plan yours!
How to Set Short Term Goals in Life with Success (FREE Workbook!)
Takes you step-by-step through the simple process of setting your short-term goals. It also includes a free workbook that helps you identify, plan, prioritize, and organize your goals. You just have to take action!
How to Find a Daycare
This series of four blog posts will help you look, pre-screen, and choose the best daycare for your baby. It’s the same process that I have used with my daughters. It has many details including the mistake I made so you won’t make it. Plus, it includes free printables!
3. Join Our Mom Community, if you haven’t yet
Join a community of moms who are ready to thrive. Just like you! You will have the opportunity to learn about things happening behind the scenes, future projects that I am working on, and even get information not posted on this blog such as special deals and freebies.
4. Contact me
This website is here to help you so stop by at any time! You can also contact me at hello (at) momsucceeds.com. I want to hear from you, learn your story, get your feedback or anything else that you want to share with me.
5. Let’s learn and grow together!
Get ready to create a healthy, balanced lifestyle where it’s okay to thrive as moms and professionals. Thanks for joining me on this journey where we can learn and grow together!